You are a member of the team we are looking for if you have a helpful, flexible, courageous and persevering attitude. You are at your best in customer service and you like working outdoors in any weather and you are good with different people.
Our work in this field is fast-paced and changes in day programs require you as a team member to have mind control, a positive attitude, initiative and a curiosity to learn new things.
There are jobs for the tops:
- Riding Instructor
- Wilderness and Nature Guide
- Professional in the accommodation and restaurant area
You need to have:
- Training appropriate to the job
- Valid EA1-training
- At least B-driving license
- Fluent English skill
We offer to you:
- Top co-workers
- Good development opportunities
- Good and functional framework, work environment and tools
- Levi pass benefits, which provide discounts on services in the Levi area
Work will start according to the agreement and continue until the end of the winter season 2024. Opportunity to find employment all year round. Own car recommended for moving between accommodation and work.
Free-form applications with recommendations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries: By e-mail to email@example.com or by calling +358 40 413 9248 Mon-Fri from 10 am to 1 pm. 1 pm.