Steps on the snow - Nice trail ride in the pine forest in winter
Our Finn horses are ready to take you to the nearby surroundings on a step path. We will brief you on how to handle a horse on our horseback riding trip. Suitable for both beginners and experiences riders, please choose a starting time based on your previous experience. This program will run when minimum 4 people are participating.
- Duration: about 2 hours (riding time 1-1,5 hours)
- Group size: 4-6 guests
- Horseback riding
- Local cookie + hot juice
- Comfortable and warm clothing
- Hiking shoes or similar
- Starting times for groups of different levels: 8:45 beginners, 10:45 mixed riders and 12:45 advanced riders
- This tour is possible to book until 22.00 previous night unless othwerwise mentioned.
- Pick up is always included in this program from in front of Levi Tourist Information, Myllyjoentie 2 99130 LEVI. Please be at the place of pick up 5-10 minutes before starting time.
- In case you have a special diet or other condition we should know about, please inform us about it in advance via email!
The starting time is the time of pick up, please be at the place of pick up 5-10 minutes before the chosen starting time. Pick up place is always in front of Levi tourist information, Myllyjoentie 2 99130 Levi.
After pick up you are brought to our family owned husky, horse and reindeer farm. On our farm you will be given riding and safety instruction before starting the horseback riding trip. Enjoy the trip in calm forest and breathe in the fresh air! Program includes hot juice and local cookie. After the program you will be dropped off back to the pick up point in front of Levi tourist information.
Please note: If special arrangements (e.g. additional transport) are required for participation in the program, Polar Lights Tours will not be responsible for the extra costs.
Book this experience