Roam with paws along Goblins trail - Husky safari with two overnights
After information of how to handle a husky team of 4-6 dogs and how to drive the sled we will go and meet the happy Alaskan huskies. Now it is time to start the three-day safari one person per husky team. Dinner, overnight and breakfast in wilderness cabin or reindeer farm lodge with possibility to enjoy Finnish sauna. Daily distances are about 30-55 km. Picnic lunch will be prepared and served during each day by the campfire and dinners will be prepared on days 1 and 2.
- Duration of the whole program is 3 days and 2 nights.
- Program will run when minimum 4 adults are participating
- Maximum number of participants is 6.
- Husky safari
- Meals mentioned
- Coffee / tea with meals
- Accommodation in a wilderness cabin or reindeer farm lodge
- Warm winter overalls to wear on top of your own clothing
- Return transfer from Levi center to our husky, horse and reindeer farm.
- Warm winter clothing and extra clothes you think you'll need (extra socks, underwear, additional sweater)
- Extra snacks if you like
- Good mood for your winter adventure ❤
- This tour is possible to book until 22.00 previous night unless otherwise mentioned.
- This program is arranged in late winter between 17th of March and 18th of April and it always starts on Monday morning and ends on Wednesday afternoon.
- All guests drive their own husky team. If teenagers participate, our guide has the right to make decision whether the young participant is capable of driving his/her own husky team or not for safety reasons. If not, he/she will participate as passenger with adult driving the sled.
- This tour always includes pick up from Levi tourist information. Please be at the place of pick up 5-10 minutes before marked starting time.
- In case you have a special diet, allergies or other condition we should know about, please inform us about it in advance via email!
The beginning of your adventure
At 8:45 (AM) you will be picked up from the pick up spot in front of Levi tourist information, Myllyjoentie 2 99130 LEVI. Note: please be at the pick up place 5-10 minutes before the time of pick up.
After you arrive to our family owned horse, husky and reindeer farm, you will be given safety instruction as well as instruction for driving a husky team on your own. Then it is time to meet the energetic huskies and start the adventure! Lunch will be prepared and served on open fire during the day and dinner in early evening.
In the evening we will reach a wilderness cabin or lodge and stay there for the night.
In the morning we enjoy breakfast and continue the adventure with our husky teams! During the day we enjoy lunch by open fire and in the afternoon we prepare dinner. We spend the night in wilderness cabin or reindeer farm lodge and gain strength for the last day of winter adventure.
In the morning we enjoy breakfast and continue our journey with the huskies! During the day we enjoy lunch and in the afternoon we arrive back to Polar Lights Tours farm where we started our adventure. At the farm we say goodbye to our husky teams and then return to Levi center.
Book this experience