Path of the Gnome – Husky safari about 15–18 km
After arriving to our farm you will get dog sled driving instruction and then start a very nice self-driven husky safari for two persons per sled. After safari we will get to know our friendly dogs and then we will go to warm up in our cozy kammi by open fire.
- Duration: about 3 hours for the whole program
- Program will run when minimum 6 adults are participating
- Husky sled ride
- Hot juice and local cookie
- Warm winter overalls to wear on top of your own clothing (sizes approx. S - XXXL)
- Return transfer from Levi center to our husky, horse and reindeer farm.
- Warm winter clothing.
- Very warm clothing for children, as we only have adult sizes on winter overalls we provide for our guests.
- Good mood for your winter adventure ❤
- This tour is possible to book until 22.00 previous night unless otherwise mentioned.
- If you book a sled shared with another person, one of you will be standing and "driving" the sled and another will be sitting on a sled. Please note - children are always sitting as a passenger on a sled.
- It is possible to book single driving option, where you get to drive the husky sled alone without anyone sitting on it. If you wish to purchase this single driving option, please choose "Adult - Single driving". Single driving is principally for adults only, for safety reasons our guide will make final decision whether the teenager can drive his/her own husky team or not. If not, he/she will participate as passenger in husky sled driven by an adult.
- This tour always includes pick up from Levi tourist information. Please be at the place of pick up 5-10 minutes before marked starting time.
- For families with small children we recommend choosing one of our shorter husky programs, as the cold winter conditions on this tour might be too much to bear for toddlers and young children.
- In case you have a special diet or other condition we should know about, please inform us about it in advance via email!
The starting time is the time of pick up, please be at the place of pick up 5-10 minutes before the marked starting time. Pick up place is always in front of Levi tourist information, Myllyjoentie 2 99130 Levi.
After pick up you are brought to our family owned husky, horse and reindeer farm. On our farm you will be given driving and safety instruction for the husky sled and then it is time to go. Enjoy and have fun! Program includes warm juice and local cookie. After the program you will be dropped off back to pick up point in front of Levi tourist information.
Please note: If special arrangements (e.g. additional transport) are required for participation in the program, Polar Lights Tours will not be responsible for the extra costs.
Book this experience