Overnight in the kammi
Spend a night in our round and cosy kammi building experiencing the closeness of the wilderness while sleeping in the warmth of the sleeping bags. Kammi is located on our horse- and husky farm and during the evening we will also meet the animals and get to know how they are working on the farm. In the evening we will enjoy our dinner made with Finnish ingredients in the kammi. You can also relax in a hammock outside the kammi and stare to the night sky: maybe there are some stars or even Northern lights! Wake up and a basket with breakfast is waiting outside.
Please note, no guarantee of seeing the Northern lights
Group size: max. 10 guests
- Dinner made with local ingredients
- Sleeping bag. If you don't own one, you can rent sleeping bag from us for 25€ / person
- Drinking water and additional evening snacks if you like
- Comfortable and warm clothing for the weather conditions and change of clothes if you like
- You can rent a sleeping bag for additional + 25€ / person. Sleeping bags need to be booked at the same time when processing the booking.
- This tour is possible to book until 22.00 previous night unless othwerwise mentioned.
- We are located approximately 10 minutes taxi ride from Levi center. Transfer is not included unless otherwise mentioned.
- You can book the return transfer (+20 € / person) from Levi center when you book your tour (transfer needs to be booked at the same time when processing the booking.)
Book this experience