Overnight in a tent in the middle of the wilderness
Have a different night out and spend a night in a large tent in a Lappish forest. The tent can accommodate even a bigger group and it’s located on a peaceful spot in the middle of the wilderness. First you arrive on our horse- and husky farm and our guide leads you across the woods to the tent. The distance between the tent and farm is approximately 4 km. On the way you can enjoy the quietness of the night and the nature. And remember to look up: twinkling stars and glowing Northern lights can appear to the night sky. In the warmth of the stove and cozy sleeping bags we will go to sleep while listening to the sounds from the surrounding nature.
Please note, no guarantee of seeing the Northern lights.
Note: This program does not include meals. You can bring your own snacks or purchase a dinner with local ingredients from us for additional 45 € / person. Dinner needs to be booked in advance.
Duration: overnight starting from 16
Group size: max. 8 guests
Operated: every day on request
Price: 60 €/ person
- Sleeping bag. If you don't own one, you can rent sleeping bag from us for 25€ / person
- Drinking water, food and snacks
- Comfortable and warm clothing for the weather conditions and change of clothes if you like
- Good shoes to walk in the forest
- You can rent a sleeping bag for additional + 25€ / person. Sleeping bags need to be booked at the same time when processing the booking.
- This tour is possible to book until 22.00 previous night unless othwerwise mentioned.
- We are located approximately 10 minutes taxi ride from Levi center. Transfer is not included unless otherwise mentioned.
- You can book the return transfer (+20 € / person) from Levi center when you book your tour (transfer needs to be booked at the same time when processing the booking.)
Book this experience