In wilderness with flying manes - Two days trail riding trip
Discover the scenery of Levi on a horse for two days. Breathe the purest air in the world and find out how amazing our land is here up North. During this trip you will take care of your own horse and attend to daily tasks. Every day we make the bonfire, eat lunch, make the delicious “pan coffee”, eat dinner, let the warm sauna relax your muscles after the ride and naturally we ride. Accommodation either in a tent or in a cabin. Come with your friends and take couple days for a tour to the Lappish nature. Program will run when minimum four people are participating. Maximum number of participants is six.
Duration: 2 days and 1 night
Group size: 4–7 guests
Operated: on request from 07.09.2020 until 31.10.2020
Price: 450 €/ person
Guiding, meals and snacks mentioned, accommodation for one night, riding helmets
- Comfortable weatherproof outdoor clothing and hiking shoes or similar
- Drinking water and extra snacks if you like
- Sleeping bag. If you don't own one, you can rent sleeping bags from us for 25€ / person
- If you do not own a sleeping bag, you can rent one from us for 25 € / person. Sleeping bag needs to be booked in the same reservation with the trip.
- We are located approximately 10 minutes taxi ride from Levi centre. Transfer is not included unless otherwise mentioned.
- You can book the return transfer (+20 € / person) when you book your tour (transfer needs to be booked at the same time when processing the booking.)
Book this experience