Forest Troll - Husky safari with one overnight
After safety instruction and information of how to handle a husky team of 4-6 dogs and how to drive the sled we will go and meet the happy Alaskan huskies. Then it is time to start the two-day husky adventure, one person per husky team. In the first day we enjoy dinner and spend overnight in a wilderness cabin or lodge. On second day after breakfast we will continue the safari, returning to the farm in the afternoon. Daily distances are approx. 30-55 km. Lunch will be prepared and served during both days on open fire.
- Duration of the whole program is 2 days and 1 night.
- Program will run when minimum 4 adults are participating
- Maximum number of participants is 6.
- Husky safari
- Meals mentioned
- Coffee or other hot drink with meals
- Accommodation in a wilderness cabin or lodge
- Warm winter overalls to wear on top of your own clothing
- Return transfer from Levi center to our husky, horse and reindeer farm.
- Warm winter clothing and extra clothes you think you'll need (extra socks, underwear, additional sweater)
- Extra snacks if you like
- Good mood for your winter adventure ❤
- This tour is possible to book until 22.00 previous night unless otherwise mentioned.
- This program is arranged in late winter between 7th of March and 18th of April and it always starts on Thursday morning and ends on Friday afternoon.
- All guests drive their own husky team without passengers.
- This tour always includes pick up from Levi tourist information. Please be at the place of pick up 5-10 minutes before marked starting time.
- In case you have a special diet, allergies or other condition we should know about, please inform us about it in advance via email!
The beginning of your adventure
At 10:45 (AM) you will be picked up from the pick up spot in front of Levi tourist information, Myllyjoentie 2 99130 LEVI. Note: please be at the pick up place 5-10 minutes before the time of pick up.
After you arrive to our family owned horse, husky and reindeer farm, you will be given safety instruction as well as instruction for driving a husky team on your own. Then it is time to meet the energetic huskies and start the adventure! Lunch will be prepared and served on open fire during the day and dinner in early evening.
In the evening we will reach a wilderness cabin or lodge and stay there for the night.
In the morning we enjoy breakfast and continue the adventure with our husky teams! During the day we enjoy lunch by open fire and in the afternoon we reach the Polar Lights Tours farm where the adventure started. Then it is time to say goodbye to huskies and you will be dropped off at the same place where you were picked up in the previous day.
Book this experience